Our multi-purpose Multi clip is used in Industry, Motoring, Home, Fishing, Gardening, Camping, Sailing etc. It can be tightened to any regular or irregular diamter between 1cm (1/2″) and 10cm (4″).
Klamp part: B950100-100.
Material: Nylon ‘66’, 10mm (3/8”) wide.
Colour: Black, U.V. stable.
Note: Other colours can be produced to order.
Maximum tightening force: 100 kilograms (220lbs)
Breaking strain: 100 kilograms (220lbs)
Temperature range: -20oC to 100oC
This clip can be used at temperatures of up to 150oC but between 100oC – 150oC there is a reduction in tensile strength.
How Does It Work?
The multi clip consistes of 3 basic components:
- Threaded nylon strap
- Tightening nut
Simply slip the assembled fastener over object(s) to be secured and tighten up the locking nut until finger tight.
Where it is impossible to apply assembled, unscrew nut completely off the strap, then pull one end of the strap free of the collar. Introduce strap around the object(s), re-insert the loose end of strap into collar, replace nut and tighten fully.
Where as single Multi clip would not be large enough, two or more clips may combined. To do this:
- Remove nut and detach one side of the strap from the collar.
- Repeat this operation on a second clip (or more as required).
- Relocate loose end of one strap into collar of another Multi clip.
- Repeat operation if three or more clips are being joined.
- Relocate remaining loose strap and in the vacant position on final collar, thus creating a continuous loop of two or more Multi clips.
- Replace all nuts onto collars.
- Hand tighten each nut on the completed loop.
- Sharp edges should be padded to prevent cutting of the strap when tightening.
- For applications such as attaching hose pipes to taps where extra sealing capacity is required, this can be achieved by double looping the strap around the object.
- Product is supplied unassembled.
Please note, rights are reserved to alter specification without prior notification.